Simple geometry can create memorable forms. Sleek laser-cut metal bands intersect the flush mount or vertically divide the vanity up the middle. Linen-embedded diffusers ensure bright, glare-free light.
Designed by Stephen Blackman.
- Equis Collection
- Designed in the USA, 2015
- Mount vertical or horizontal, wall or ceiling
- Precision laser-cut acrylic diffuser emits bright, warm light (90 CRI)
- Replaceable light source
- Driver located in canopy housing
- Upgradeable to 120-277V input driver with universal dimming
- 4000K available
- Dimmable with TRIAC Dimmer
- ETL Listed
- Damp Rated: Suitable for bathrooms and covered patios
- Available in two sizes
- Available in Polished Chrome finish
- Quick Ship
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Steel, acrylic. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 27.5 in W x 3.9 in D x 3.9 in H
- Overall: 39.2 in W x 3.9 in D x 3.9 in H
- 21W 120V 1368 Lumens, 90CRI, 3000K LED lamp (included)
- 45W 120V 2173 Lumens, 90CRI, 3000K LED lamp (included)
- Damp Rated
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: EQS-28V-PC-12T-30K, EQS-39V-PC-12T-30K GTIN688474010321, 688474010338 Catalog ID 31833418 Reference ID "Blackjack Lighting Equis Vanity Light" (Stock ID 4516480188461)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $0.00
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.