Low Voltage electronic transformer designed to be used as an enclosed remote transformer. Enclosure has separate compartments for transformer, line and low voltage wiring. Transformer may be safely loaded to 100% of stated capacity.
- U.L. 2108 listed electronic low voltage transformer
- Built-in auto reset, soft start, short and overload circuit protection features
- Soft start delayed start feature extends lamp life
- Dimmable with electronic low voltage dimmers
- Dimmers should always be installed on the primary side of the transformer
- In the case of a system overload or short circuit the transformer will revert to a “hold” position and then automatically reset the system when the problem is solved
- System protection is designed to last several hours
- Quick Ship
- UL Listed
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Thermoplastic. Specifications DIMENSIONS:
- Overall: 6.5" W x 1.6" D x 1.25" H
- Max run: 240" L
- Lead wire: 72" L
- Input: 120V (50/60Hz)
- Output: 24V
- Frequency: 20khz
- Requires a minimum load of 1W
- Max load: 60W
SKUEN-2460-RB2-T GTIN790576163932 Catalog ID 259086 Reference ID "WAC Lighting EN-2460-RB2-T Remote Electronic Transformer 24V 60W" (Stock ID 312234573)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Product WarrantyAs provided by WAC Lighting:
Manufacturer's 5 year warranty.Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.