A pleasing mix of classic and modern, the Eastvold Furniture Elko Credenza is the perfect size for storing all of your media components out of sight. It offers adjustable shelves on the interior, and wire passages so you can keep the wires tidy and unseen. The credenza also makes a great storage unit for craft supplies, extra dishes, or anything else you want to keep accessible but out of plain sight. The Elko Credenza features a sleek base that can be customized from six different color options, sliding doors, and the unit itself is available in 18 different color combinations. The base of the Elko Credenza is made from metal while the box is a solid wood with reinforced mitered joints. Your credenza will come in a flat package to save on shipping costs, but you can assemble it easily with the included bolts, door clips, and adjustable shelf pins for the interior shelving.
All of Eastvold's authentic, heirloom quality furniture comes with an exclusive Eastvold Furniture tag, listing your name and the date your piece was finished.
Please note, this is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However this is a made-to-order product and cannot be canceled or returned after 48 hours of order placement.
- Elko collection
- Made in Minnesota
- Available in various legs
- Choose from various finish/styles
- American Made
Materials Solid wood, steel legs. Specifications DIMENSIONS: 66" W x 20" D x 27" H SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , Catalog ID 53608 Reference ID "Eastvold Elko Credenza" (Stock ID 173926897)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Based on new shipping protocols for Covid-19, Inside Delivery & Package Removal service will be replaced by Front Door Delivery.
Usually Ships via Complimentary 2Modern White Glove Delivery & Assembly.
Cancellation & Return PolicyCustom orders are specially made-to-order, just for you. To ensure timely delivery, production begins immediately upon receipt of your order and the item will be built to your chosen specifications. Custom orders cannot be cancelled, changed, returned, or refunded at any time after purchase is made.
- Delivery: This full-service delivery includes inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, placement of product(s) in your room of choice, and removal of all packing materials. Customer signature is required.
- Assembly: The delivery team will provide up to 1 hour of basic assembly service. Assembly includes light set up requiring basic tools, such as a screw driver. Please note: Delivery team will not perform wall mounting, electrical wiring, or services requiring the use of power tools. Deliveries requiring window/door removal or crane services are available for additional fees; please contact customer service for an estimate (888) 222-4410.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.