Designed by a Chicago architect Stephen Katz in 2014, Eliza (named after Stephen's daughter) blends a beautiful technically derived form with superior function and movement. The unique blade shape is designed to maximize air movement at the outer edge of the blade. The result is more efficient air velocity rings, less blade drag and greater motor optimization. Equally important is the Eliza's stationary visual statement which combines modern utility with minimalist geometry.
- Eliza collection
- Designed by Stephen Katz, 2014
- Energy efficient, ultra-quiet, six-speed and reversible DC motor with new reliable technology
- Reverse six-speed on hand-held and wall-mountable remote control
- Field cuttable and Non-threaded downrod
- Damp locations for all finishes
- Not recommended for salt water / ocean front applications
- Limited lifetime warranty
- ETL Listed
- Available in a variety of finishes
||Constructed of cast aluminum, polycarbonate and heavy stamped steel.
- Overall: 56 in W x 56 in D x 10 in H
- Canopy: 8 in Dia
- Blade Pitch: 27 degrees
- Blade Width: 2 in
- RPM: 172
- Airflow measure in cubic feet per minute at high speed (CFM): 5236
- Watts at high speed: 30.5
- Airflow efficiency at high speed (CFM/Watts): 171.69
Shipping Time: Ships in 3 business days.
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
If you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.
2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy
As provided by Matthews Fan Company:
Limited lifetime warranty.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or fill out the form below.