When sleek is as pared-down as possible, the result is nothing short of a modern phenomenon. Take B.lux’s Eliana table lamp, designed by Manel Ybargüengoitia, as an example. The ultra thin fixture, in steel and zamak, is a metallic marvel as it morphs between its two axes. The bulb is halogen, and the two positions it assumes are a slanting inverted L and a lower Z configuration.
Designed by Manel Ybarguengoitia.Please note, this is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However this is a made-to-order product and cannot be canceled or returned after 48 hours of order placement.
- Designed by Manel Ybarguengoitia
- Suitable for indoor use
- White cord
- UL Listed
Materials Body: matte grey finished aluminum.
Base: gun metal finished aluminum.
- Overall: 24.5" W x 20.5" H
- 1 x 13W 120V type T2 Axial Base Osram Standard Fluorescent lamp (not included)
SKU615000 Catalog ID 32032 Reference ID "B.Lux Eliana Table Lamp" (Stock ID 168713660)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation & Return PolicyCustom orders are specially made-to-order, just for you. To ensure timely delivery, production begins immediately upon receipt of your order and the item will be built to your chosen specifications. Custom orders cannot be cancelled, changed, returned, or refunded at any time after purchase is made.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.