Elf 2 Wall Light is the original and its classic modern look will look at home in most decors. Provides diffused ambient illumination. Elf 2 provides ample vanity lighting. They can be mounted horizontally over the mirror, or vertically next to the mirror. Vertical placement on either side of the mirror provides optimal vanity lighting. These vanity lights are ideal for residential and contract applications.
Designed by Stephen Blackman.
- Elf Collection
- Designed by Stephen Blackman
- Vertical or horizontal wall mount
- Mounts to standard 4 inch octagonal junction box
- ETL Listed
- UL Listed
- Dry Rated: Suitable for indoor use
- ADA Compliant
- Available in Satin Nickel finish
- Available in Xenon or LED lamp type
- Quick Ship
- ADA Compliant
- UL Listed
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Opal-colored glass diffuser.
- Overall: 20.5 in W x 6.25 in D x 4.75 in H
- Xenon DCB
- 3 x 60W 120V DC Bayonet base Xenon Lamp (included)
- 1 x 21W 120V 1288 Lumens, 80 CRI, 3000K LED lamp (included)
- cULus (for Xenon)
- cETLus (for LED)
- Dry Rated
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: ELF2I, ELF2LED Catalog ID 4440003 Reference ID "Nemo Elf 2 Wall Light" (Stock ID 3090764421)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.