In balance between construction and form Eiffel is made with simplicity in mind. The light is being diffused thanks to the blown opal glass. The construction rod is made from gun blued steel and it reflects the light softly. The wire is black silicon.
Designed by Krøyer-Sætter-Lassen.
- Eiffel Collection
- Designed by Krøyer-Sætter-Lassen, 2015
- Waxed raw steel
- Plated brass dimmer
- Installation: Two point mounting
- Custom integrated dimmer located at base of lamp
- Available in two sizes
- Quick Ship
Materials Gun blued steel. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 7.9 in W x 4.1 in D x 19.7 in H
- Mounting: 5.1 in
- Overall: 7.9 in W x 4.1 in D x 39.4 in H
- Mounting: 11 in
- 9W 120V 450 Lumens, 80CRI, 2700K, S14 base LED (included)
- 16.5W 120V 990Lumens, 80CRI, 2700K, S14 base LED (included)
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: FR-2104-2108, FR-2101-2109 GTIN5712828652105, 5712828112104 Catalog ID 21483294 Reference ID "Frama Eiffel Wall Light" (Stock ID 722703810605)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Product WarrantyAs provided by Frama:
2 year warranty.Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.