The dot inspired the SerraydelaRocha design studio to create the DOT. DOT has a long story behind it and like the dot, it described a position in space. In classical Greek geometry, the dot was an intuitive concept, a body without dimensions. Serra dela Rocha has used this idea to create a lamp that is defined as the point of origin. "An element formed exclusively by Light, a body without matter". The Dot illuminated table is a beautiful circular shade, like the dot. Manufactured in white satinated polyethylene covered by black round methacrylate disk.
Designed by Ferran Serra Solà.Designed by Oscar Vera de la Rocha.Designed by SerraydelaRocha.Product Details
- Dot collection
- Designed by SerraydelaRocha Design Studio
- Cord switch
- Dimmable when using dimmable lamps and a wall dimmer
- ETL Listed
- Damp Rated
- Acrylic black table kit included
- Available in white finish
Materials Made of translucent satinated polyethylene. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 20.9 in Dia x 12.75 in H
- Compact Fluorescent
- 2 x 26W 120V E26 (medium base) Compact Fluorescent lamp (not included) OR
- 2 x 26W 120V E26 (medium base) LED lamp (not included)
- Damp location
SKUM-2907X-79-64 Catalog ID 4696332 Reference ID "Estiluz Dot Illuminated Table" (Stock ID 3184778949)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.