Inspired by '40s Chinoiserie with a nod to Park Avenue, their Doris Chair will make your guests green with envy. The open arm detail and Ming-inspired base adds sculptural flair, but it's still a comfy perch for reading. Upholstered in striated pear velvet with a moody black lacquer base.
Pop a pair in your parlor or add a chic seat to the corner of your boudoir.
- Professional cleaning recommended.
- Spot clean with an occasional vacuum using the brush attachment to remove dust and grime. Rotate and flip reversible cushions periodically for even wear.
- Do not use cleaners with harsh chemicals on pieces with exposed framework.
- Quick Ship
Materials Upholstered in striated pear velvet upholstery (70% cotton, 30% viscose).
Black lacquered wood base.
- Overall: 30 in W x 32 in D x 29 in H
- Seat Height: 15 in
- Seat Depth: 23 in
Product Weight, Packaged Weight: 53 lbs.
SKU26613 GTIN848539070732 Catalog ID 21966222 Reference ID "Jonathan Adler Doris Chair" (Stock ID 1313103642669)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Inside Delivery & Package Removal.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: This level of service includes transporting the item(s) inside your house/apartment/office to your preferred room of choice and package removal. Shipment can be brought up two flights of stairs in a walk-up; please let us know if you have additional stairs, which may incur additional costs. This is the recommended service for customers in multi-unit buildings or offices.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
- What's Included: Inside delivery to specified room, package removal, and customer signature required. This level of service does not include assembly or moving of existing items.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.