One of the most iconic designs in Foscarini’s history, reworked to adapt to the new opportunities offered by LED technology: Dolmen, designed by Ferruccio Laviani in the mid-Nineties. A piece with a forceful symbolic value, expression of a lamp-sculpture concept that never escapes notice, thanks to the exceptional character of the monolithic form, with four large openings similar to the portholes of a ship, and the unusual positioning against the wall.
Suspension lamp with direct and indirect light. The lamp consists of a laser-cut sheet of aluminum bent using a pressure bending machine and hand-finished. The aluminum is anodized and subsequently liquid coated with transparent varnish or colored paint. There are two opaline PMMA diffusers, the front one is slightly embossed. There is a plate - also in transparent PMMA - between the two diffusers, which diffuses light from the multichip LEDs installed on the long sides of the aluminum frame. The plate is laser-engraved in the areas aligned with the portholes to concentrate the light reflection. Stainless steel suspension cable and a transparent electrical cable. Ceiling canopy with galvanized metal bracket and white batch-dyed ABS cover.
Designed by Ferruccio Laviani.
- Dolmen Collection
- Designed by Ferruccio Laviani
- Brightness light: directable direct light
- Available in Aluminum, Orange, Bronze finish
- Quick Ship
Materials Varnished or anodized aluminum. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 70.9 in W x 15.75 in D x 1.6 in H
- Cord Length: 138 in
- 1 x 57W 120V 6486 Lumens, 90CRI, 2700K LED lamp (included)
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 280007-25UL, 280007-14UL, 280007-73UL Catalog ID 15528829 Reference ID "Foscarini Dolmen Linear Pendant" (Stock ID 119180656649)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.