Founded in 2006 by Brian Richer and Kei Ng, Castor Design is a Toronto-based industrial design firm specializing in furniture and lighting.
The Deadstock Jib light is an adjustable cantilevered wall-mounted fixture designed around a spherical shade salvaged from defunct lighting factory.
Please note, this is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However this is a made-to-order product and cannot be canceled or returned after 48 hours of order placement.
- Deadstock collection
- Designed by Castor 2012
- Made in Canada
- Foot switch
- Available in Black or White color
Materials Steel, brass. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 47 in W x 8.5 in D x 12.5 in H
- Compact Fluorescent
- 1 x 15W 750 Lumens, E26 (medium base) PAR 38 Compact Fluorescent lamp (included)
This product complies and is certified to all North American electrical safety standards.
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: DS-JBL-B, DS-JBL-W Catalog ID 564043 Reference ID "Castor Deadstock JIB Wall Light" (Stock ID 358925289)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.