Taking a resolute material like brass and making it blossom has its challenges; it also has its rewards. The Dayflower Wall Sconce is an example of how stunning a bloom can be when rendered in polished nickel or polished brass, particularly when illumination wafts from beneath the light beige linen shade to make the sconce gleam. Currey & Company also offers this floral design, conceived by Clarence Mallari, in the version that is the perfect counterpoint to the nickel version’s coolness and gold version’s warmth.
Designed by Clarence Mallari.
- Backplate Shape: Rectangular
- Fixture Type: Hardwire
- Light Direction: Ambient
- UL/cUL Listed
- Dry Rated: Suitable for indoor use
- ADA Compliant
- Available in Polished Nickel or Polished Brass finish with Light Beige Linen shade
- Quick Ship
- ADA Compliant
- UL Listed
Materials Brass, iron, linen shade. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 14.75 in W x 4 in D x 15.75 in H
- Backplate: 6.75 in W x 1 in D x 8.75 in H
- Cord Length: 21 in
- Compact Fluorescent
- 1 x 13W max 120V GU24 base Compact Fluorescent lamp (included)
- Dry Rated
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 5900-0032, 5900-0033 GTIN633306026957, 633306026964 Catalog ID 31353263 Reference ID "Currey & Company Dayflower Wall Sconce" (Stock ID 4395130191917)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $0.00
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.