Loom is the name of a unique woven material, which consists of a twisted Kraft paper that is partly reinforced with steel wire. Loom furniture is similar to Sika Design's fine, traditional handcrafted rattan furniture, it is smooth to the touch, with no sharp joints in the weave, which can snag clothing, it does not bend, distort or creak when used and it is remarkably strong and durable. The frames of all Loom products are made in natural rattan. Actually, Loom furniture was the preferred furniture of the restauranteurs, cruise liners and even zeppeliners of the 1930’s as this was a new revolutionary way to make wicker furniture. In the 1990’s this was replaced by synthetic plastic.
Rattan is strong, lightweight, flexible, and durable. Rattan is a natural climbing plant that grows in the Indonesian rainforest, without disturbing the existing structure and balance in the rainforest. Rattan frame will weather over time to a silvery patina and if the original natural rattan look is desired, rub with linseed oil.
Loom is the name of a unique woven material, which consists of a twisted Kraft paper that is partly reinforced with steel wire.
- Loom Living Collection
- Country of Manufacture: Indonesia
- Technique: Machine woven
- Suitable for indoor use
- Knockdown/Assembly Required: No
- Commercial/Contract Grade: Yes
- Sika-Design holds the ISO 14001 certification which is the international standard for Environmental Responsibility
- Sika-Design does not accept child labour, respect human rights and complies with the SA8000 standard for social accountability
- Available in Light Grey color
Care Instructions: Wash with water mixed with mild soap and remove stains with a sponge or medium brush.
Materials Rattan, woven kraft paper with steel wire. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 71 in W x 30 in D x 37 in H
- Seat Height: 15.3 in
Packaged Weight: 56 lbs.
SKU8398LGCurrent selection: Catalog ID 25552290 Reference ID 1745040343085
Shipping DetailsShipping Time:Shipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.