The mathematical equation describing Burkhard Dammer’s architectural light form is so complex, that none have attempted to solve it. Is it a square? Is it a squircle? And yet despite the inherent complexity, the CUAD presents itself to us as an object of minimal form and maximum love. This apparent dichotomy both confuses and delights us. Mathematics is truth. Truth is beauty.
- Cuad Collection
- Made in Spain
- Dimmable via 0-10V (for LED): Requires a dial or switch dimmer (not included)
- UL and cUL Listed
- FSC Certification
- Available in various shade colors
- Available in 2700K or 4000K color temperature
Please note that wood veneers may appear different when light is on versus off.
LZF's real wood veneers are selected to reveal the best natural wood grain effects when illuminated and all have been sourced from forests certified by the Forest Stewardship Council - FSC. Nothing comes close to the beauty of these veneers as a diffusion material and no other veneer treatment gives the strength and the protection to the material without sacrificing the delicacy and suitableness that this natural material communicates when illuminated.
Photographic reproductions of the stained LZF wood veneers, either digital or print, are not necessarily a completely accurate representation of the actual stain color. Please use real color swatches for tone matching. LZF will not accept any requests for return based on selections made using photographic reproductions.
Since wood is a natural material, gradual changes in tone may occur over time. Furthermore, if the lamps have been purchased at different times, there will be differences in color and tone, particularly in the light colored veneers.
Care:LZF's eco friendly patented wood veneer finish timberlite® protects your veneer from breakages and allows for easy cleaning. Depending on the type of lamp use a feather duster, soft cleaning cloth or damp cloth for cleaning. On their the more delicate shades, made from wood strips, a feather duster or an air blower is preferable. In their more solid shades a damp cloth may be used. Clean only the flat surface of the veneer with the cloth avoiding moisture contact along the edge of the veneer.
Avoid direct sunlight or strong indirect sunlight on the fixture. Exposure to the sun changes the color of the wood. Please read all their instructions and recommendations on the use and care of the fixtures.Designed by Burkhard Dammer.
- Quick Ship
- UL Listed
Materials Steel and wood veneer. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 27.5 in W x 27.5 in D x 4.7 in H
- Canopy: 5.5 in Dia x 2 in H
- Cord Length: 96 in
- 8 x 5.5W 120V 90CRI, 2700K or 4000K (Warm White) LED lamp (included)
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: CUAD SM LED DIM UL 20, CUAD SM LED4000K DIM UL 20, CUAD SM LED DIM UL 21, CUAD SM LED4000K DIM UL 21, CUAD SM LED DIM UL 22, CUAD SM LED4000K DIM UL 22, CUAD SM LED DIM UL 24, CUAD SM LED4000K DIM UL 24, CUAD SM LED DIM UL 25, CUAD SM LED4000K DIM UL 25, CUAD SM LED DIM UL 26, CUAD SM LED4000K DIM UL 26, CUAD SM LED DIM UL 28, CUAD SM LED4000K DIM UL 28, CUAD SM LED DIM UL 29, CUAD SM LED4000K DIM UL 29, CUAD SM LED DIM UL 30, CUAD SM LED4000K DIM UL 30, CUAD SM LED DIM UL 31, CUAD SM LED4000K DIM UL 31 Catalog ID 649472 Reference ID "LZF Cuad Suspension Lamp" (Stock ID 370187920)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.