The Crush series is the first line developed by Ridgely Studio Works as an exploration in how light reflects when combined with crushed glass. The Crush series features a unique handmade diffuser composed of crushed glass contained in a welded stainless steel mesh vessel. The glowing light produced shimmers with an ethereal quality. The Crush Sconce diffuser is supported and complimented by a handmade cold rolled steel body, finished in polished or satin nickel.
- Crush collection
- Country of origin: Canada
- Recommended applications: Entry, kitchen, living room, bedroom, bathroom, dining room, hallway
- Type of light output: Diffused
- ETL Listed
- ADA Compliant
- Available in various models
Cleaning and Care Instruction: Dust surfaces with a dry soft cloth.Designed by Zac Ridgely.
- ADA Compliant
Materials Crushed glass, crushed onyx.
Crushed starphire glass (upgrade).
Stainless steel mesh.
Cold rolled steel.
- Overall:7 in W x 4 in D x 14 in H
- 1 x 60W max E26 (medium base) Incandescent lamp (not included) OR
- 13W Compact Fluorescent lamp / LED lamp retrofit
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 2MOD-CR-SC-SP-BR, 2MOD-CR-SC-GL-BR, 2MOD-CR-SC-GL-PO, 2MOD-CR-SC-ON-BR, 2MOD-CR-SC-ON-PO, 2MOD-CR-SC-SP-PO Catalog ID 12034645 Reference ID "Ridgely Studio Works Crush Wall Sconce" (Stock ID 9104207433)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.