Inspired by the surprising strength of the apple crates he had played on as a child, Frank Gehry created this thoroughly original collection of bentwood chair and table designs. Gehry's architecture draws its strength from the sculptural approach with which he has expanded the vocabulary of buildings. Bringing this same approach to furniture, Gehry constructed the entire collection with interwoven strips of maple. The ribbon-like designs transcend the conventions of style by focusing, as the great modernists did, on the essential challenge of deriving form from function.
- Designed by Frank Gehry, 1990
- The underside of each piece is embossed with the Knoll logo and Frank Gehry’s signature
- 1" thick high resiliency foam, fish-shaped seat cushion Available in a range of KnollTextiles and Spinneybeck leathers
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified
- Available in various colors
More options are available; please contact our furniture experts, 1-888-222-4410 (press 1).Designed by Frank Gehry.Please note, this is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However this is a made-to-order product and cannot be canceled or returned after 48 hours of order placement.Product Details
Materials Cushion made of 1 inch thick high-resiliency foam.
Clear plastic glides with matte frost finish.
- Overall: 28.5 in W x 24.9 in D x 33.6 in H
- Seat Height: 18.1 in
- Arm Height: 28.75 in
SKU93A-GC, 93A-GC-K152322, 93A-GC-K15237, 93A-GC-K1621, 93A-GC-K1627, 93A-GC-K16221, 93A-GC-K16220, 93A-GC-K1623, 93A-GC-K102121, 93A-GC-K102122, 93A-GC-K10211, 93A-GC-K102113, 93A-GC-VO2118, 93A-GC-VO0923, 93A-GC-VO0947, 93A-GC-VO0951, 93A-GC-VO0953, 93A-GC-VO0960, 93A-GC-VO0964, 93A-GC-VO0966, 93A-GC-VO0967, 93A-GC-VO0973, 93A-GC-VO0975, 93A-GC-VO0980, 93A-GC-VO2102, 93A-GC-VO2104, 93A-GC-VO0941, 93A-GC-VO2122, 93A-GC-VOBLCK Catalog ID 125552 Reference ID "Knoll Cross Check Armchair" (Stock ID 196552177)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $332.85
Ships via 2Modern White Glove Delivery & Assembly.
Cancellation & Return PolicyCustom orders are specially made-to-order, just for you. To ensure timely delivery, production begins immediately upon receipt of your order and the item will be built to your chosen specifications. Custom orders cannot be cancelled, changed, returned, or refunded at any time after purchase is made.
- Delivery: This full-service delivery includes inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, placement of product(s) in your room of choice, and removal of all packing materials. Customer signature is required.
- Assembly: The delivery team will provide up to 1 hour of basic assembly service. Assembly includes light set up requiring basic tools, such as a screw driver. Please note: Delivery team will not perform wall mounting, electrical wiring, or services requiring the use of power tools. Deliveries requiring window/door removal or crane services are available for additional fees; please contact customer service for an estimate (888) 222-4410.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.