The Andrew Neyer Crane Wall Light is an eye-catching swing-arm sconce that makes its presence known in any interior setting. Crane's swinging arm has a cord tension cantilevered design that pivots 180 degrees, yielding a modern wall light of great flexibility that can be set to any height. Crane is an attractive lighting choice for virtually any room, from bedroom to living room, and is conveniently available in 5 sizes.
Designed by Andrew Neyer.
- Designed in 2010
- Made in the USA
- Plug-in fixture
- Mounting hardware included
- 240in cord with plug and custom switch; Cord lengths vary based on light size
- Dry Rated: Suitable for indoor use
- Available in various arm lengths
- Available in White or Black finish
- American Made
Materials Powder steel, oak, SVT power cord. Specifications Dimensions:
- Socket: 1.75 in Dia x 4 in H
- Wall Mount: 1 in W x 10 in H
- Arm Length: 24 in, 36 in, 48 in, 60 in or 72 in
- Cord Length: 240 in
- 1 x 60W max 120V E26 (medium base) type G40 or G25 Incandescent lamp (not included)
- Dry Rated
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: CL-2-WHT, CL-3-WHT, CL-4-WHT, CL-5-WHT, CL-6-WHT, CL-2-BLK, CL-3-BLK, CL-4-BLK, CL-5-BLK, CL-6-BLK Catalog ID 29807887 Reference ID "Andrew Neyer Crane Wall Light" (Stock ID 4175136489517)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.