Ray Booth has always loved furnishings that offer flexibility and movement. The Counterweight Floor Lamp pivots from a strong rectangular steel stem, all the while displaying its poise in employing the counterweight to keep it balanced.
Designed by Ray Booth.
- Suitable for indoor use
- Lamp bottom: Closed bottom felted
- Black on/off push button switch on line - foot switch
- 12 ft of SPT-2 cord in Black color
- Wireway position: Bottom of lamp body / back of lamp base
- UL/cUL Listed
- ADA Compliant
- Available in Aged Bronze finish with White Linen shade
- ADA Compliant
- UL Listed
Materials Steel, wood, linen. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 54 in W x 19 in D x 69-86 in H
- Shade: 19 in Dia x 11 in H
- Body: 16 in Dia x 69 in H
- Foot Print: 16 in Dia
- Cord Length: 144 in
- 1 x 150W 110-120V E26 (medium base) type A19 Incandescent lamp (not included)
- Dry Rated
SKUDB79002-884 GTIN796505425607 Catalog ID 34961024 Reference ID "Arteriors Counterweight Floor Lamp" (Stock ID 5087530876973)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $0.00
Based on new shipping protocols for COVID-19, Inside Delivery & Package Removal service availability is dependent upon zip code.
Usually Ships via Complimentary 2Modern Inside Delivery & Package Removal.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: This level of service includes transporting the item(s) inside your house/apartment/office to your preferred room of choice and package removal. Shipment can be brought up two flights of stairs in a walk-up; please let us know if you have additional stairs, which may incur additional costs. This is the recommended service for customers in multi-unit buildings or offices.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
- What's Included: Inside delivery to specified room, package removal, and customer signature required. This level of service does not include assembly or moving of existing items.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.