In the year 1913, Russian artist Kasimir Malevich painted a black square on a white background. Somebody referred to the piece as minimalism. And so a movement was coined. We think Malevich would approve of the Gea, created by that master of design Marivi Calvo. Like the work of Frank Stella, Phillip Glass, Samuel Beckett and Raymond Carver, the Gea is art pared back to its bare essentials. Less is more. Embrace purity.
- Cosmos Collection
- Made in Spain
- The light flowing from the side of the lamp creates a warm lighting atmosphere
- Switched off it presents a simple linear esthetic while, illuminated
- UL and cUL Listed
- FSC Certification
- Available in various shade colors
Please note that wood veneers may appear different when light is on versus off.
LZF's real wood veneers are selected to reveal the best natural wood grain effects when illuminated and all have been sourced from forests certified by the Forest Stewardship Council - FSC. Nothing comes close to the beauty of these veneers as a diffusion material and no other veneer treatment gives the strength and the protection to the material without sacrificing the delicacy and suitableness that this natural material communicates when illuminated.
Photographic reproductions of the stained LZF wood veneers, either digital or print, are not necessarily a completely accurate representation of the actual stain color. Please use real color swatches for tone matching. LZF will not accept any requests for return based on selections made using photographic reproductions.
Since wood is a natural material, gradual changes in tone may occur over time. Furthermore, if the lamps have been purchased at different times, there will be differences in color and tone, particularly in the light colored veneers.
Care:LZF's eco friendly patented wood veneer finish timberlite® protects your veneer from breakages and allows for easy cleaning. Depending on the type of lamp use a feather duster, soft cleaning cloth or damp cloth for cleaning. On their the more delicate shades, made from wood strips, a feather duster or an air blower is preferable. In their more solid shades a damp cloth may be used. Clean only the flat surface of the veneer with the cloth avoiding moisture contact along the edge of the veneer.
Avoid direct sunlight or strong indirect sunlight on the fixture. Exposure to the sun changes the color of the wood. Please read all their instructions and recommendations on the use and care of the fixtures.Designed by Marivi Calvo.Please note, this is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However this is a made-to-order product and cannot be canceled or returned after 48 hours of order placement.
- UL Listed
Materials Steel and wood veneer. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 23.6 in W x 62.6 in H
- Overall: 23.6 in Dia x 9.8 in H
- Compact Fluorescent
- 3 x 26W 120V E26 (medium base) Globe Compact Fluorescent lamp (not included) OR
- 3 x 9.5W 120V E26 (medium base) Globe LED lamp (not included) OR
- 3 x 100W E26 (medium base) type G25 Incandescent lamp (not included)
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: COS PG E26 UL 20, COS PG E26 UL 21, COS PG E26 UL 22, COS PG E26 UL 24, COS PG E26 UL 25, COS PG E26 UL 26, COS PG E26 UL 28, COS PG E26 UL 29, COS PG E26 UL 30, COS PG E26 UL 31, COS PG E26 UL 33 Catalog ID 97612 Reference ID "LZF Cosmos Floor Lamp" (Stock ID 176343953)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation & Return PolicyCustom orders are specially made-to-order, just for you. To ensure timely delivery, production begins immediately upon receipt of your order and the item will be built to your chosen specifications. Custom orders cannot be cancelled, changed, returned, or refunded at any time after purchase is made.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.