Seasonal Living's new outdoor cordless lamps are marvels of gorgeous, forward-thinking design. Crafted to cast a warm golden glow over moonlit terraces and twilight garden parties, INDA Cordless lamps are also the perfect solution for interior designers (and end users) frustrated by a lack of electrical power points. Place a handsome table or floor lamp anywhere you like? That dream is now a reality. Imagine: an affordable indoor/outdoor lighting solution that is stylish, operable in wet conditions, a cinch to move wherever illumination is required and child’s play to use and maintain. INDA allows you to set the mood whenever and however you like.
Designer Louis A. Lara turned to LED technology to solve a number of outdoor lighting issues, such as trailing, unsightly electrical cords, insufficient power sources, and weak light provided by solar-powered bulbs. INDA’s warm white LED lights are easily transferred from lamp base to charging plate and back again, where a fully charged light will radiate for over seven full hours.
Select bases of handmade, high-fired ceramic in gorgeous jewel tones, or low luster, Venetian plaster smooth lightweight concrete (comprising Portland cement, sand, crushed granite, natural spring-fed water and fibrous ramie). Both materials imbue INDA’s Cordless table and floor lamp bases with ease of mobility and enough heft to ward off wind gusts. The soft white UV-inhibited Polyethylene lamp shade (perfect for sunny locations) is supported by silvery anodized aluminum frames that fit snugly into the lamp’s architecture creating glints of reflective light.
Lara designed the floor lamp with seating in mind, placing the light at just the right height to complement the scale of the furniture, thus creating atmosphere and illumination precisely where you want it. Future incarnations of the INDA collection will include other materials that reflect Seasonal Living’s signature palette, expanding the range of mix and match design possibilities for indoor and outdoor living spaces.
Designed by Louis A. Lara.
- Inda Cordless Lighting Collection
- Includes locking LED rechargeable light, charging base and cord
- Optional accessories available including individual light modules, additional light/charger sets and a 6-pack multi charger
- USA and international patents pending
- To add weight to floor lamp, use a funnel and add sand to inside base of lamp before assembling lamp shade, move lamp to protected location in strong winds
- Wet Rated: Suitable for outdoor use
- Available in various finishes
- Available in Soft Pearl or Weave shade color
Materials Handmade glazed ceramic base, 3-panel UV-resistant polypropylene shade with anodized aluminum frame. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 16 in Dia x 55 in H
- Base: 11 in Dia
- 3W 360 Lumens LED lamp (included)
- Damp Rated
- Wet Rated
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 308LT006P2OP, 308LT006P2OL, 308LT006P2AGP, 308LT006P2AGL, 308LT006P2TBP, 308LT006P2TBL, 308LT006P2YP, 308LT006P2YL Catalog ID 29387175 Reference ID "Seasonal Living Copenhagen Floor Lamp" (Stock ID 4051234029613)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $0.00
Based on new shipping protocols for COVID-19, Inside Delivery & Package Removal service availability is dependent upon zip code.
Usually Ships via 2Modern Inside Delivery & Package Removal.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: This level of service includes transporting the item(s) inside your house/apartment/office to your preferred room of choice and package removal. Shipment can be brought up two flights of stairs in a walk-up; please let us know if you have additional stairs, which may incur additional costs. This is the recommended service for customers in multi-unit buildings or offices.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
- What's Included: Inside delivery to specified room, package removal, and customer signature required. This level of service does not include assembly or moving of existing items.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.