Kartell has fun revisiting a great classic and gives a new look to the Windsor chair A return to the glorious past of England in the XVIIIth century for a "Comb Back" version of the chair with an opaque texture featuring a backrest consisting of seven "teeth" which spread out towards the lumbar region where they meet a reinforced hexagonal rim with slim shafts radiating down to join the seat. A goodly size, this single mold chair embodies functionality and ergonomics well-freighted with sentiment and memories. The use of plastic and the use of pastel colors on offer give a touch of lightness and the contemporary to the Comback chair. The Comback comes in several modernized versions – the “swivel” model with four spokes and a central swivel shaft and the “sled” with two slim tubular sides.
Designed by Patricia Urquiola.Product Details
- Comback Collection
- Designed by Patricia Urquiola, 2012
- Armchair with Swivel leg
- Available in various colors
Materials Steel Painted with Epoxy Polyester. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 22.8 in W x 19.7 in D x 39.4 in H
- Seat Height: 19 in
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 5952/06, 5952/03, 5952/09, 5952/20, 5952/15, 5952/10 Catalog ID 700217 Reference ID "Kartell Comback Chair With Swivel Leg (Set of 2)" (Stock ID 375055480)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.