This is NOT your grandma's credenza. It's better. Much better. Eastvold's Classic Credenza may look like an iconic mid-century piece, but this one is equipped with the modern conveniences you expect from media storage. The Classic Credenza is built with reinforced mitered joints, which allow the wood grain to wrap around the piece in one fluid sweep, showcasing the beauty of the locally-harvested, solid wood. The solid wood doors are grain matched and roll open with smooth sliding hardware. The interior has adjustable shelves and wire management portals that allow for unlimited media configurations. The Classic Credenza is finished with a durable, clear lacquer that will hold up to your sweatiest cocktails. Because let's face it, no one has the time to mess with polishing furniture anymore, not even grandma.
All of Eastvold's authentic, heirloom quality furniture comes with an exclusive Eastvold Furniture tag, listing your name and the date your piece was finished.
Please note, this is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However this is a made-to-order product and cannot be canceled or returned after 48 hours of order placement.
- Classic collection
- Made in Minnesota
- Assembly Required: legs easily attach using pre-threaded inserts, doors clip in place, shelves install with adjustable shelf pins (included)
- Interior divided into two sections
- Accommodates media equipment wiring
- Available in various finish/styles
- American Made
Materials Solid wood. Specifications DIMENSIONS:
- Overall: 66" W x 20" D x 26" H
- Box: 14" H
- Each section: 32" W x 17" D x 18" H
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: , , , , Catalog ID 53661 Reference ID "Eastvold Classic Credenza" (Stock ID 173927001)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Based on new shipping protocols for COVID-19, Inside Delivery & Package Removal service availability is dependent upon zip code.
Usually Ships via Complimentary 2Modern White Glove Delivery & Assembly.
Cancellation & Return PolicyCustom orders are specially made-to-order, just for you. To ensure timely delivery, production begins immediately upon receipt of your order and the item will be built to your chosen specifications. Custom orders cannot be cancelled, changed, returned, or refunded at any time after purchase is made.
- Delivery: This full-service delivery includes inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, placement of product(s) in your room of choice, and removal of all packing materials. Customer signature is required.
- Assembly: The delivery team will provide up to 1 hour of basic assembly service. Assembly includes light set up requiring basic tools, such as a screw driver. Please note: Delivery team will not perform wall mounting, electrical wiring, or services requiring the use of power tools. Deliveries requiring window/door removal or crane services are available for additional fees; please contact customer service for an estimate (888) 222-4410.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.