Understated beauty and an uncompromising level of utility are key to the Pablo design philosophy,” says designer Dana Cannam on his inspiration for Clamp. “The opportunity to extend that sensitivity to a material as essential as wood was a natural transition.” Clamp continues Pablo’s tradition of offering simple, efficient pieces by combining two basic elements - wood and light - in a seemingly oppositional pairing of the natural and the technological. While warm, North American hardwood composes its frame, the most sustainable, energy efficient LED technology comprises its light source. Designed for versatility and portability, the Clamp, freestanding, floor and mini models all include a minimal number of parts that enable infinite adjustment of its warm, diffused light.
Designed by Dana Cannam.
- Designed by Dana Cannam
- 360 degree arm rotation
- Advanced LED array eliminates multiple shadows
- Ships flat-packed
- Global multi-plug adapter available
- Dimmer included
- Available in White Oak with Red cord or Walnut with Black cord
- Quick Ship
Materials Wood lamp assembly.
Leather clamp pad.
Steel base insert.
- Overall: 44.5 in W x 52 in H
- Cord Length: 96 in
- 1 x 9W 120V 485 Lumens, 85 CRI, 3000K LED lamp
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: CLAM FLR WHT OAK, CLAM FLR WLN Catalog ID 146837 Reference ID "Pablo Clamp Floor Lamp" (Stock ID 219631105)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.