The Tribeca series of lamps started with a classic American road trip. Danish designer Søren Rose traveled across the US collecting lamps from the early to mid 20th century. He took his cache back to the studio in New York, dismantled and reassembled them, mixing and match-ing lamps as he went along. Out of this experimentation the Tribeca series was born, inspired by the glamour of New York in the late 1930s, with a decidedly industrial feel. The Chambers Chandelier is the newest addition to the family.
Designed by Søren Rose Studio & Tim Rundle.Product Details
- Tribeca Collection
- Designed in 2018, Spring
- Suitable for indoor use
- UL Listed
- Available in Shiny Opal or Matte Opal TR bulb finish
- Available in Black or Brass finish
- The TR bulbs are LED bulbs that are compatible with the Chambers incandescent fixture
Materials Polished brass/darkened steel.
- Overall: 38 in Dia x 6 in H
- Cord Length: 196.9 in
- 5 x 60W 120V E26 (medium base) Incandescent lamp (not included)
- Dry Rated
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: Set-1990539-TR-SH, Set-1990539-TR-MA, Set-1990839-TR-SH, Set-1990839-TR-MA GTIN5709262989232, 5709262989232, 5709262989249, 5709262989249 Catalog ID 32901571 Reference ID "Menu Chambers Chandelier with TR Bulb" (Stock ID 4706340601901)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.