The Celine Wall lamp floats a simple, half drum shaped glass diffuser on the wall. The Celine was designed by Leucos Design Lab to be a minimal and warm solution versatile enough for many applications. Its handblown diffuser is made of multiple layers of glass to create a rich, white look. This traditional Murano handblown glass technique is called incamiciato (Italian for “jacketed” or “layered”), which requires multiple layers of glass during the blowing process to create perfect diffusion.
Designed by Leucos Design Lab.
- Made in Italy, 2002
- Suitable for indoor use
- Assembly required
- Dimming Protocol: Trailing and leading edge phase cut
- ADA Compliant (for Small size)
- Available in Brushed Nickel with White finish
- Available in two sizes
- Quick Ship
- ADA Compliant
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Glass, metal. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 10 in W x 4 in D x 10 in H
- Overall: 13 in W x 4.75 in D x 13 in H
- 12.8W 120V 1600 Lumens, 3000K Integrated LED lamp (included)
- Dry Rated
- ADA (for Small size)
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 0005517, 0003962 Catalog ID 33023405 Reference ID "Leucos Celine Wall Light" (Stock ID 4758697050157)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $0.00
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.