This exquisite modern rug was designed by the Spanish textile designer Sandra Figuerola for Gandia Blasco in Valencia Spain. The reversible Catania Rug is enriched by starburst-like elements that hint towards mid century modern. Sandra Figuerola named it Catania after the city on the island of Sicily. This irresistible rug gracefully combines texture, color and shape. The Catania Rug by Sandra Figuerola will add warmth and atmosphere to any space.
Designed by Sandra Figuerola.Product Details
- It has a thickness of 0.24" (6 mm) and has a weight of 1.7Kg/m2
- Available in three sizes and custom sizes are available upon request
Materials Made of 100% new wool. Specifications (inches)
Small: 59W x 80H
Medium: 67Wx 95H
Large: 80W x 118H
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 02KL11901SF00, 02KL11902SF00, 02KL11903SF00 Catalog ID 49811 Reference ID "GAN Rugs Catania Wool Kilim Rug" (Stock ID 172839473)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Inside Delivery & Package Removal.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: This level of service includes transporting the item(s) inside your house/apartment/office to your preferred room of choice and package removal. Shipment can be brought up two flights of stairs in a walk-up; please let us know if you have additional stairs, which may incur additional costs. This is the recommended service for customers in multi-unit buildings or offices.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
- What's Included: Inside delivery to specified room, package removal, and customer signature required. This level of service does not include assembly or moving of existing items.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.