Flowing from the mind of Tom Caldwell, the design of the Brightman Chandelier is an homage to a light fixture that would have lit an institutional mid-century kitchen, but with a modern vibe. Made of metal in a polished nickel, the finish mimics the industrial sink faucets of that era and the mouth-blown seeded glass shades harken back to that past as well. This silver chandelier is an example of how historical designs can be made contemporary in the right designer’s hands.
Designed by Tom Caldwell.
- Brightman Collection
- Adjustable Height
- Canopy Shape: Rectangular
- 13ft Silver cord color
- Fixture Type: Hardwire
- Light Direction: Ambient
- UL/cUL Listed
- Dry Rated: Suitable for indoor use
- Available in Polished Nickel finish
- Quick Ship
- UL Listed
Materials Metal, seeded glass. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 45 in W x 14 in D x 11.25 in H
- Hang Height: 15-60.75 in
- Canopy: 30 in W x 5 in D x 1 in H
- Downrod Length: 6 in and (3)-12 in
- Cord Length: 156 in
- 3 x 40W max 120V E12 (candelabra base) type G Globe Incandescent lamp (not included)
- Dry Rated
SKU9000-0593 GTIN633306028531 Catalog ID 31369551 Reference ID "Currey & Company Brightman Chandelier" (Stock ID 4401502060589)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $0.00
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.