The lovely motif on the drawer panel of the Bramford Nightstand were inspired by a luxurious handbag Currey & Company's director of furniture Aimee Kurzner spotted. Made of mahogany with the pattern on the nightstand is made of interwoven taupe and ivory leather, and the ferrules on the legs are made of brass in a brass finish. It has push-to-open drawers and storage underneath. Currey & Company also offers this hue of the Bramford as a cabinet and accent chair, and in a nightstand, cabinet and chair in black.
- Bramford Collection
- Country of Origin: Indonesia
- Hardware Type: Push To Open
- Door Detail: Hand Woven Leather
- One Drawer, One Fixed Shelves
- Drawer Slides: Soft Close
- Drawer Liner: Canvas
- Floor Protection: Adjustable Glides
- Cord Management: 1
- Anti-Tip Safety Hardware Included
- Available in Light Wheat or Black finish
- Quick Ship
Materials Mahogany, leather, brass. Specifications Overall Dimensions: 28.25 in W x 18 in D x 28 in H
Packaged Dimensions: 31.5 in W x 22 in D x 33.25 in H
Product Weight: 74 lbs.
Packaged Weight: 96 lbs.
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 3000-0175, 3000-0177 GTIN633306034341, 633306034365 Catalog ID 37688704 Reference ID "Currey & Company Bramford Nightstand" (Stock ID 5219571073069)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.