Handcrafted in Portland, Oregon USA by Revolution Design House.
Revolution Design House presents a special edition Boxcar planter made from solid Ash wood. Nest the three planters together along a window sill or as a table top center-piece.
The Walnut Boxcar planter set comes in a clear finish to emphasize the natural beauty of the wood grain. Nest the set of planters together along a window sill or as a centerpiece on a table or desk.
- Boxcar collection
- Designed by Joe Gibson
- Made in Portland, Oregon
- Includes a stainless-steel insert to plant within
- Succulent plants are recommended
- One set of three Douglas Fir Boxcar planters with Teal accents, three stainless-steel inserts for planting into and care instructions for their Boxcar planter
- Boxcar sets are cut from one block of solid wood
- When positioned in order (how it arrives in the box) the wood-grain will line up and match seamlessly through all three pieces
- The ends are hand-painted to insure the highest quality of craftsmanship
- The stainless-steel insert holds a 2 succulent plant
- The materials for the Boxcar planters have been carefully considered for both function and design
- The Walnut comes form Eastern United States and consists of grain variations making each Boxcar Set truly unique
- They use an oil-based finish to enhance the beauty and the longevity of the planter
- The stainless steel inserts will not rust and prevent rot or cracking inside the wood holes
- Available in 2 accessories options: none, single air plant
- Transplant the succulent into the stainless steel cups provided.
- Keep the soil line below the top of the stainless steel cups so soil won’t come into contact with the wood once they’re in place.
- Place the planted stainless steel cups into the Boxcar body.
- Carefully water the plant and avoid overflow into the hole of wooden planter.
- The succulent plants only require a few drops of water every two to three weeks.
- Attention: Do not allow water to remain on wood finish after watering, spotting may occur.
Please note, this is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However this is a made-to-order product and cannot be canceled or returned after 48 hours of order placement.