The Boxcar Electric table lamp is made from solid wood. This unique light offers style and function with the warmth of the Edison lamp and the modern form. The small lamp fits perfectly on the night stand or on the corner of a desk.
- Boxcar collection
- Made in Portland, Oregon
- Designed by Joe Gibson
- Use an oil-based finish to enhance the beauty and the longevity of the planter
- Includes a dark-brown twisted cloth cord with a dark-brown on/off rocker switch
- The plug is compatible with North American and Japanese standard power source
- Available in 3 woods: Ash, Walnut, Douglas Fir
- Clean lamp with a damp rag and dry completely with a dry rag.
- Do not exceed maximum 60 watt maximum light bulb.
- When changing the light bulb, always put the switch in the turned 'off' position and the lamp is unplugged from the wall.
- Lamp is rated for indoor use only. Do NOT use outdoors.
Please note, this is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However this is a made-to-order product and cannot be canceled or returned after 48 hours of order placement.
- American Made
||Solid walnut, ash or douglas fir wood, cloth cord and phenolic socket.
- Without bulb: 3" W x 3" D x 3" H
- Cord Length: 84"
- 60W 120V Incandescent lamp (included)
Shipping Time: Ships in 3-5 business days.
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Cancellation & Return Policy
Custom orders are specially made-to-order, just for you. To ensure timely delivery, production begins immediately upon receipt of your order and the item will be built to your chosen specifications. Custom orders cannot be cancelled, changed, returned, or refunded at any time after purchase is made.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or fill out the form below.