The Mater High Stool is designed by the Danish architect duo Space Copenhagen and is regarded as a New Danish Classic. With its organic yet minimalist style, this bar stool is suitable for both residential and commercial use. The wood is FSC certified - the label for responsible forestry - with a water-based stain. The upholstery is genuine leather.
- Designed by Space Copenhagen | DK
- Made in Europe
- Available in Black finish
- Available in 2 styles: Counter Stool, Bar Stool
Care Instructions: Avoid exposing the chair to high humidity areas and keep away from fireplaces, as it can be harmful and create cracks in the wooden frame and change the color of leather. Clean only with a slightly damp, soft, lint-free cloth or wipe dry with a dry, soft cloth. Do not use any cleaning agents as it could cause damaging of leather and wooden base. In case of large-scale stains their advise you to contact a professional furniture cleaning service.Designed by Space Copenhagen.
- Quick Ship
Materials FSC certified oak with black leather seat. Specifications Dimensions:
- Counter Stool: 17.7 in W x 14.1 in D x 27.2 in H
- Bar Stool: 17.7 in W x 14.1 in D x 29.1 in H
- Counter Stool: 15.43 lbs.
- Bar Stool: 16.53 lbs.
SKU01084, 01082 Catalog ID 17970554 Reference ID "Mater Black Stained Oak High Stool" (Stock ID 253285400585)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.