This ultra thin carbon fiber reinforced concrete dining table is a statement piece, if there ever was one. The circular top is a polished, gleaming expanse, with a gravity joint that locks the top to the base. Fabricated entirely in Los Angeles.Designed by James De Wulf.Please note, this is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However this is a made-to-order product and cannot be canceled or returned after 48 hours of order placement.
- American Made
Materials Carbon fiber reinforced steel. Specifications Dimensions:
- Small: 48 in Dia x 29.5 in H
- Medium: 60 in Dia x 29.5 in H
- Large: 72 in Dia x 29.5 in H
- Extra Large: 82 in Dia x 29.5 in H
- Small: 300 lbs.
- Medium: 400 lbs.
- Large: 500 lbs.
- Extra Large: 650 lbs.
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: jdw-f-lrd-48-black, jdw-f-lrd-60-black, jdw-f-lrd-72-black, jdw-f-lrd-82-black Catalog ID 54560 Reference ID "James De Wulf Black Locking Round Dining Table" (Stock ID 174243185)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $400.00
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation & Return PolicyCustom orders are specially made-to-order, just for you. To ensure timely delivery, production begins immediately upon receipt of your order and the item will be built to your chosen specifications. Custom orders cannot be cancelled, changed, returned, or refunded at any time after purchase is made.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.