Danish architect Bodil Kjaer created the Indoor-Outdoor Series BK15 dining table in 1959. It is part of a larger collection of expertly crafted and proportioned furniture, the designs of which were inspired by Cubism and contemporary architecture. Set at the perfect height for the dining chairs in the series, the BK15 dining table is made from solid teak, which can withstand harsh weather and develops a beautiful patina with age. In keeping with the rest of the collection, a fine-boned yet sturdy construction makes it suitable for both indoor and outdoor living.
Designed by Bodil Kjaer.Product Details
- Indoor-Outdoor Furniture Collection
- Country of Origin: Denmark
- Designed in 1959
- Teak Oil Finish
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Solid wood. Specifications Overall Dimensions: 60 in W x 30 in D x 30 in H
Packaged Dimensions: 62.2 in W x 33.5 in D x 9.1 in H
Packaged Weight: 72.75 lbs.
SKUBK15 Catalog ID 33082793 Reference ID "Carl Hansen and Son BK15 Dining Table" (Stock ID 4786538774573)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Based on new shipping protocols for COVID-19, Inside Delivery & Package Removal service availability is dependent upon zip code.
Usually Ships via 2Modern Inside Delivery & Package Removal.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: This level of service includes transporting the item(s) inside your house/apartment/office to your preferred room of choice and package removal. Shipment can be brought up two flights of stairs in a walk-up; please let us know if you have additional stairs, which may incur additional costs. This is the recommended service for customers in multi-unit buildings or offices.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
- What's Included: Inside delivery to specified room, package removal, and customer signature required. This level of service does not include assembly or moving of existing items.
Product WarrantyAs provided by Carl Hansen and Son:
2 year warranty.Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.