The BK11 lounge chair was designed in 1959 by Danish architect Bodil Kjaer as part of her architecturally inspired Indoor-Outdoor Series. With a linear form influenced by Cubism, the chair's solid teak construction is designed to patinate beautifully with age and use. The result of expert craftsmanship, the chair's design has an inclined seat and back, with armrests, legs and runners that are mortised together to form two squares. It can be supplied with slender, supportive cushions made from weather-resistant Sunbrella fabric for additional comfort.
Designed by Bodil Kjaer.Product Details
- Indoor-Outdoor Furniture Collection
- Country of Origin: Denmark
- Designed in 1959
- Teak Oil Finish
- Available in Charcoal or Canvas optional cushion
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Solid wood, Sunbrella acrylic outdoor fabric. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 27.8 in W x 29.3 in D x 28.5 in H
- Seat Height: 15.7 in
- Arm Height: 25.6 in
Packaged Weight: 79.37 lbs.
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: BK11, BK11+CU BK11-5453, BK11+CU BK11-54048 Catalog ID 33082808 Reference ID "Carl Hansen and Son BK11 Lounge Chair" (Stock ID 4786538807341)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Based on new shipping protocols for COVID-19, Inside Delivery & Package Removal service availability is dependent upon zip code.
Usually Ships via 2Modern Inside Delivery & Package Removal.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: This level of service includes transporting the item(s) inside your house/apartment/office to your preferred room of choice and package removal. Shipment can be brought up two flights of stairs in a walk-up; please let us know if you have additional stairs, which may incur additional costs. This is the recommended service for customers in multi-unit buildings or offices.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
- What's Included: Inside delivery to specified room, package removal, and customer signature required. This level of service does not include assembly or moving of existing items.
Product WarrantyAs provided by Carl Hansen and Son:
2 year warranty.Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.