The allure of the Binary pendant is the presence of two bulbs at the pendant’s center, radiating rich, ambient light. Every single glass pendant light that comes from Niche is hand-blown by real human beings in a state-of-the-art studio located in Beacon, New York. Their team of experienced glass artisans takes great care in delivering products made from the finest materials in the world with the highest standards of craftsmanship in mind. All pendants are sold with the following components and are ready for hard wire ceiling installation: Glass fixture, standard incandescent bulb (as pictured), 5 inch black ceiling canopy, and 4 foot black cord set.
- Designed by Jeremy Pyles
- Country of Manufacture: The USA
- Dimmable with Incandescent Dimmer
- UL Listed
- Available in various glass colors
- American Made
- UL Listed
Materials Hand blown glass. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 10 in Dia x 10 in H
- Canopy: 5 in Dia
- Cord Length: 48 in
- 1 x 100W 120V E26 (medium base) Incandescent lamp (included)
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: PEN-BIN-PLU-4-BL-120V, PEN-BIN-AMB-4-BL-120V, PEN-BIN-CL-4-BL-120V, PEN-BIN-GR-4-BL-120V, PEN-BIN-SAP-4-BL-120V, PEN-BIN-SM-4-BL-120V Catalog ID 86158 Reference ID "Niche Binary Pendant" (Stock ID 176395629)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.