The Bertoia Molded Shell Side/Dining Chair is a reintroduction of a design originally debuted 1960. Merging the sublime grace of the wire-form Side Chair with a touch of color and natural flex, the reinvigorated classic is ready to add colorful accents to any room. Mix and match the chairs or keep a singular color palette, the Bertoia Shell Chair offers an iconic design with a playful tone.
Designed by Harry Bertoia.Product Details
- The Harry Bertoia Collection
- Designed by Harry Bertoia, 1960
- Plastic glides included on sled base to protect floors
- Knoll logo stamped into the back of the base
- The glass reinforced nylon shell allows this product to pass BIFMA standards
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified
- Available in White, Medium Grey, Orange Red or Yellow shell finish
- Available in White or Polished Chrome base finish
Materials Seat is glass fiber reinforced nylon.
Base is constructed of welded steel rods with polished chrome finish or white powder coat.
- Overall: 21.75 in W x 19.75 in D x 28.75 in H
- Seat Height: 17.75 in
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 420N-WH-W, 420N-MG-W, 420N-OR-W, 420N-YE-W, 420N-WH-C, 420N-MG-C, 420N-OR-C, 420N-YE-C Catalog ID 14127462 Reference ID "Knoll Bertoia Molded Shell Side/Dining Chair" (Stock ID 10400835273)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $75.00
Ships via 2Modern White Glove Delivery & Assembly.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: This full-service delivery includes inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, placement of product(s) in your room of choice, and removal of all packing materials. Customer signature is required.
- Assembly: The delivery team will provide up to 1 hour of basic assembly service. Assembly includes light set up requiring basic tools, such as a screw driver. Please note: Delivery team will not perform wall mounting, electrical wiring, or services requiring the use of power tools. Deliveries requiring window/door removal or crane services are available for additional fees; please contact customer service for an estimate (888) 222-4410.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.