Beluga Light offers adjustable direct and accent illumination. Beluga Light includes a remodel housing and is for use in remodel applications only. In 1961, Fabbian was established in Treviso, Italy, to create quality modern lighting for homes and businesses. Since then, their embrace of advanced manufacturing technology, high production standards and, especially, the innovative designs of a large international team of designers have garnered Fabbian worldwide recognition.
Designed by Marc Sadler.
- Beluga collection
- Designed by Marc Sadler
- Made in Italy
- Three independently adjustable spot lights are affixed to a polished chrome canopy
- Quick Ship
- Energy Star
Materials Adjustable diffusers made of polished white blown glass, transparent or varnished 24% lead crystal and polished chromium plated metal.
Polished chromium plated metal hardware.
- Overall: 16.5" W x 4.3" D x 4.4" H
- Canopy: 16.1" W x 4.3" D x 0.8" H
- Each diffuser: 3.5" Dia
- 3 x 50W 120V GU10 Halogen lamp (not included)
- 3 x 10W GU10 LED lamp (not included)
- Dry location
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: D57G25 A 00, D57G25 A 01, D57G25 A 03, D57G25 A 04, D57G25 A 31, D57G25 A 41, D57G25 A 43, D57G25 A 15 Catalog ID 405045 Reference ID "Fabbian Beluga Color Three Lights Wall/Ceiling Light" (Stock ID 352410413)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.