Beluga Light offers adjustable direct and accent illumination. Beluga Light includes a remodel housing and is for use in remodel applications only. In 1961, Fabbian was established in Treviso, Italy, to create quality modern lighting for homes and businesses. Since then, their embrace of advanced manufacturing technology, high production standards and, especially, the innovative designs of a large international team of designers have garnered Fabbian worldwide recognition.
Designed by Marc Sadler.Please note, this is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However this is a made-to-order product and cannot be canceled or returned after 48 hours of order placement.
- Beluga collection
- Designed by Marc Sadler
- Made in Italy
- Three independently adjustable spot lights are affixed to a polished chrome canopy
- Quick Ship
- Energy Star
Materials Adjustable diffusers made of polished white blown glass, transparent or varnished 24% lead crystal and polished chromium plated metal.
Polished chromium plated metal hardware.
- Overall: 16.5" W x 4.3" D x 4.4" H
- Canopy: 16.1" W x 4.3" D x 0.8" H
- Each diffuser: 3.5" Dia
- 3 x 50W 120V GU10 Halogen lamp (not included)
- 3 x 10W GU10 LED lamp (not included)
- Dry location
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: D57G25 A 00, D57G25 A 01, D57G25 A 03, D57G25 A 04, D57G25 A 31, D57G25 A 41, D57G25 A 43, D57G25 A 15 Catalog ID 405045 Reference ID "Fabbian Beluga Color Three Lights Wall/Ceiling Light" (Stock ID 352410413)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation & Return PolicyCustom orders are specially made-to-order, just for you. To ensure timely delivery, production begins immediately upon receipt of your order and the item will be built to your chosen specifications. Custom orders cannot be cancelled, changed, returned, or refunded at any time after purchase is made.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.