Beau offers various lighting options due to the effect finish has on the shade’s light output; caramel limits the amount of light creating a moody environment, whilst the natural option glows.
Similar to our other lights, Beau is used to create atmosphere and drama.
Wherever possible, all timber is from sustainably managed plantations in Australia, New Zealand, or the United States. Wood is left natural where appropriate, with natural non-toxic oils being used in place of harmful solvents. From a design point of view, the products use only the minimal amount of materials and are generated with a focus on longevity, rather than mimicking quick-moving trends. The David Trubridge lighting line is designed as Seed Systems (Kitsets) that are flat packed and assembled at the installation location. Given that the product is shipped from New Zealand, this method of shipping reduces shipping costs, minimizes risk of damage, and reduces the impact on the environment with significantly (40-50) less volume in each shipment. Fixtures are easy to assemble and include detailed instructions for guidance.
- Made in New Zealand
- Year of design: 2014
- Kitset pendant light shade
- LED A19/G25 bulb recommended
- Ships fully assembled
- Dry Rated: Suitable for indoor use
- Available in two sizes
- Available in Natural or Caramel finish
Care instructions: All wooden and/or polycarbonate lights are intended for use in dry interior conditions only and can be cleaned with a soft cloth dampened in warm soapy water when the light is switched off.
Fixtures are supplied with cUL/UL Listed electrics.
Note: David Trubridge Design does not manufacture electrical components utilized in the fixtures. These are sourced from UL/cUL certified manufacturers. As such, our shades are hung on UL/cUL certified electrical cordsets.Designed by David Trubridge.
- Quick Ship
Materials Bamboo plywood, nylon clips. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 24 in Dia x 11 in H
- Overall: 30 in Dia x 14 in H
- 1 x 60W max 120V E26 (medium base) Incandescent lamp (not included)
- Dry Rated
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: BEA-SMAL-NAT-NAT, BEA-SMAL-CAR-CAR, BEA-LARG-NAT-NAT, BEA-LARG-CAR-CAR Catalog ID 1618807 Reference ID "David Trubridge Beau Pendant" (Stock ID 461557296)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Product WarrantyAs provided by David Trubridge:
This light is warranted for three years from date of purchase for failure of parts.Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.