The lighting designer Tom Caldwell was inspired to create the Bartel Chandelier because he wanted to create a single fixture that could be installed on a single connection but would function as two pendants. He accomplished this with this dark gray chandelier made of wrought iron in a black bronze finish. Seeing it as a fitting light for a kitchen work island, he coated the interior of the shades with a sugar white finish to give the illumination an extra dose of crispness.
- Adjustable Height
- Canopy Shape: Round
- 13ft Black cord color
- Fixture Type: Hardwire
- Light Direction: Downward
- UL/cUL Listed
- Dry Rated: Suitable for indoor use
- Available in Black Bronze / Sugar White finish
- Quick Ship
- UL Listed
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Wrought iron. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 40.5 in W x 12 in D x 11 in H
- Hang Height: 26.25-58 in
- Canopy: 6 in Dia x 1 in H
- Downrod Length: 8 in, 14 in and 20 in
- Cord Length: 156 in
- 2 x 60W max 120V E12 (candelabra base) type CA Flame Tip Incandescent lamp (not included)
- Dry Rated
SKU9000-0533 GTIN633306027947 Catalog ID 31369435 Reference ID "Currey & Company Bartel Chandelier" (Stock ID 4401500291117)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $0.00
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.