Sometimes the subtlest design treatments can make the richest statement. The Axiom Mirror uses poplar solids for strong support and an exterior faux anigre veneer in a chevron pattern that subtly catches the eye and draws you in. A warm Linear Grey finish allows you to easily match the mirror with other pieces in the Axiom collection. The mirror’s 1-inch bevel acts as a beautiful and refined final touch.
- Axiom Collection
- Country of Manufacture: Vietnam
- Mirrored glass with 1-inch bevel
- Due to weight, must be hung on stud
- Can be hung vertically or horizontally
- Available in Linear Grey finish
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Poplar solids, engineered faux anigre veneers, glass. Specifications Overall Dimensions: 52 in W x 1.5 in D x 36 in H
Packaged Dimensions: 57 in W x 12 in D x 41 in H
Product Weight: 65 lbs.
Packaged Weight: 75 lbs.
SKU381322 GTIN662997028797 Catalog ID 28593219 Reference ID "Bernhardt Axiom Mirror" (Stock ID 3988074954797)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Based on new shipping protocols for COVID-19, Inside Delivery & Package Removal service availability is dependent upon zip code.
Usually Ships via 2Modern Inside Delivery & Package Removal.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: This level of service includes transporting the item(s) inside your house/apartment/office to your preferred room of choice and package removal. Shipment can be brought up two flights of stairs in a walk-up; please let us know if you have additional stairs, which may incur additional costs. This is the recommended service for customers in multi-unit buildings or offices.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
- What's Included: Inside delivery to specified room, package removal, and customer signature required. This level of service does not include assembly or moving of existing items.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.