Auroral lights are handmade by skilled craftspeople in the Ango workshop in Bangkok, Thailand. The hand soldering technique had been used in previous designs in Moon Family of lights, and Ango Chief Designer Ango Hutcheson looked inside the pedants and thought it was a shame that such a beautiful element was hidden on the inside. In the Auroral lights, the metal filigree takes center stage - nodes of refracted light are apparently suspended in space, and each piece is formed totally freestyle by hand in welded filigree work that is then nickel plated and lacquered, or 18 karat gold electroplated.
- Handmade in Bangkok, Thailand
- Local, natural materials and low impact/low energy production process
- 10 feet adjustable cord
- Electrics (white) are included
- UL Listed
- Available in Silver, Copper or Gold finish
- Quick Ship
- UL Listed
Materials Stainless steel, nickel plated & lacquered. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 19 in Dia x 9 in H
- Canopy: 5.5 in Dia x 1 in H
- Cord Length: 120 in
- 1 x 20W 120V E26 (medium base) type G40 half-mirror silver, 2700-3000K LED lamp (included)
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: AW-CL17072, AW-CL17073, AW-CL17071 Catalog ID 17825132 Reference ID "ANGO Auroral Pendant" (Stock ID 251123761161)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.