We get it. Everyone deserves to enjoy the benefits of good design in their home—and now everyone can. Meet Mitzi. Inspired by the founder of Hudson Valley Lighting’s grandmother, a painter and master antique-finder, Mitzi mixes classic with contemporary, sacrificing no quality along the way. Designed with thoughtful simplicity, each fixture embodies form and function in perfect harmony. Less clutter and more creativity, Mitzi is attainable high design.
- Ashleigh Collection
- Dimmable with Electronic Low Voltage dimmer
- UL Listed
- Damp rated for bathrooms and covered patios
- Available in Clear glass outside and Etched glass inside
- Available in Aged Brass or Polished Nickel finish
- Quick Ship
- UL Listed
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Metal, Glass. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 7.5 in W x 12.75 in D x 21.5 in H
- Backplate: 4.75 in W x 4.75 in H
- 2 x 4W 120V 180 Lumens, 90CRI, 3000K type G9 Wedgebase LED lamp (included)
- Damp Rated
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: H122102-AGB, H122102-PN GTIN806134839574, 806134839581 Catalog ID 14968483 Reference ID "Mitzi by Hudson Valley Ashleigh Wall Light" (Stock ID 68568154121)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.