Flavor Paper Andy Warhol Crowd (Where's Warhol) WallpaperView product information
- Aurora Pink on Ivory Clay Coated Paper Sample $10.00
- Graphite on Silver Mylar Sample $10.00
- Licorice on Chrome Mylar Sample $10.00
- Sepia on Matte Gold Mylar Sample $10.00
Black is my favorite color and white is my favorite color.
This 1963 silkscreen print was based off a 1955 newswire photograph taken of St. Peter’s Square in Rome on Easter Sunday. Flavor Paper felt the ebb and flow of the crowd was similar in effect to a tree canopy, thus allowing it to create an interesting natural feel from afar, yet a personal connection from close up. Several of the people in the image reminded Flavor Paper creative director Jon Sherman of Warhol himself and, in similar style to Andy’s plays on pop culture, he decided to add an image of Andy shot on set of Chelsea Girls where he was wearing a striped shirt similar to Waldo of Where’s Waldo fame. Now you can play the new fun game Where’s Warhol? on your walls.
Please note, this is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However this is a made-to-order product and cannot be canceled or returned after 48 hours of order placement.
- Crowd Collection
- Designed by Flavor Paper/Andy Warhol
- Aurora Pink on Ivory Clay Coated Paper: Creamy white matte clay-coated face with traditional paper backing
- Graphite on Silver Mylar: Smooth matte metallic polyester face with a non-woven backing, light reflective and will subtly pick up some colors from the surrounding room
- Licorice on Chrome Mylar: Full mirror-finish polyester face with non-woven backing, most reflective material available, picks up any colors and movement in the room
- Sepia on Matte Gold Mylar: Smooth matte metallic with a non-woven backing, light reflective and will subtly pick up some colors from the surrounding room
- Screens: 1
- Colors Achieved: 2
- Match: straight across
- Pattern Repeat: 27-inch
- American Made
Flavor Paper prints on range of recycled, PVC-FREE, and recycled grounds using environmentally friendly water-based inks.
Our made-to-order approach saves energy, facilitates customization, and eliminates excess paper waste.
In additional, all of wallpapers are Class A fire rated per ASTM- E84.
Roll Length 180 (inches) Roll Width 27 (inches) Pattern Repeat 27 (inches) Pattern Match straight across SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: Crowd (Where's Warhol), Crowd (Where's Warhol), Crowd (Where's Warhol), Crowd (Where's Warhol) Catalog ID 559677 Reference ID "Flavor Paper Andy Warhol Crowd (Where's Warhol) Wallpaper" (Stock ID 357722341)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation & Return PolicyCustom orders are specially made-to-order, just for you. To ensure timely delivery, production begins immediately upon receipt of your order and the item will be built to your chosen specifications. Custom orders cannot be cancelled, changed, returned, or refunded at any time after purchase is made.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Wallpaper Roll Calculator
Use our wallpaper calculator to determine how many wallpaper rolls you may need. Calculation is specific to this wallpaper and automatically adds 10% to ensure complete wall coverage.
Please enter your wall size:
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.