The Aluma is minimal in form with a youthful soft contemporary twist that makes it a fan with universal appeal.
- Aluma Collection
- Suitable for indoor use
- Four blades
- Ships with 6 inch downrod
- Suitable for sloped ceilings up to 21 degrees
- Slope ceiling adapter available for ceiling slopes 22-45 degrees
- Blades are construction of aluminum and are available in 52 inch blade span
- 12 degree blade pitch
- Ships with WC106 Wall Control Four speed control and light dimmer
- Compatible with RCS223 Remote Control with Receiver
- Compatible with WCS223 Wall and Remote Control with Receiver
- Cap for non-light use included
- UL Listed
- Available in Brushed Aluminum finish with Silver blades
- Quick Ship
- UL Listed
Materials Plywood, glass, metal. Specifications Dimensions:
- Blade Span: 52 in
- Blade Pitch: 11.5 degrees
- Leadwire Length: 80 in
- Downrod Length: 6 in
- Motor Size: 153 x 15 mm
- RPM: 184
- Airflow measured in cubic feet per minute at high speed (CFM): 4237
- Watts at high speed: 63.62 (excludes lights)
- Airflow efficiency at high speed (CFM/Watts): 66.6
- 1 x 100W 120V E11 (mini candelabra base) type T4 Halogen lamp (included)
- Dry Rated
SKUF521-ABD GTIN706411040023 Catalog ID 13980887 Reference ID "Minka Aire Aluma Ceiling Fan with Light" (Stock ID 10320431241)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.