This warm and elegant sideboard has become a new customer favorite. The richness of the wood grain is the stand out here. Eastvold has allowed the grain to run seamlessly across the door and drawer fronts and designed it with integrated handles to let the wood speak for itself. The Alden Sideboard has a back beveled, solid wood top that keeps this substantial piece from feeling too heavy. Adding to this lightness, the Alden Sideboard floats on the airy, splayed legs. Whether using it for traditional storage needs or to conceal your high tech media equipment, the Alden Sideboard was designed to function well in any room of the house, or office. The interior is equipped with wire passages, adjustable shelves, solid maple, dovetailed drawer boxes with soft-close drawer slides, and hidden door hinges. Pairs with the Alden Dining Table.
All of Eastvold's authentic, heirloom quality furniture comes with an exclusive Eastvold Furniture tag, listing your name and the date your piece was finished.
Please note, this is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However this is a made-to-order product and cannot be canceled or returned after 48 hours of order placement.
- Alden collection
- Made in Minnesota
- Available in various finish/style
- Assembly Required: legs attach using pre-threaded inserts, bolts and wrench included, shelves install with adjustable shelf pins (included)
- 2 swinging doors and 3 drawers
- Accommodates media equipment wiring
- American Made
Materials Solid wood. Specifications DIMENSIONS:
- Overall: 84" W x 20" D x 27" H
- Swinging door: 22" W x 17" D x 17.5" H
- Each drawer: 34" W x 15" D x 4.5" H
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: , , , , Catalog ID 53675 Reference ID "Eastvold Alden Sideboard" (Stock ID 173927037)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via Complimentary 2Modern White Glove Delivery & Assembly.
Cancellation & Return PolicyCustom orders are specially made-to-order, just for you. To ensure timely delivery, production begins immediately upon receipt of your order and the item will be built to your chosen specifications. Custom orders cannot be cancelled, changed, returned, or refunded at any time after purchase is made.
- Delivery: This full-service delivery includes inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, placement of product(s) in your room of choice, and removal of all packing materials. Customer signature is required.
- Assembly: The delivery team will provide up to 1 hour of basic assembly service. Assembly includes light set up requiring basic tools, such as a screw driver. Please note: Delivery team will not perform wall mounting, electrical wiring, or services requiring the use of power tools. Deliveries requiring window/door removal or crane services are available for additional fees; please contact customer service for an estimate (888) 222-4410.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.