The Washington Corona Coffee Table reflects David Adjaye's architectural and sculptural vision on a new scale. The table is constructed from four die-cast aluminum panels, connected by aluminum connector plates and stainless steel hardware. The interior and exterior panels are finished in a smooth gloss black or white powder coat paint.
Designed by David Adjaye.Product Details
- Designed in 2013
- The interior and exterior panels are finished in a smooth gloss white powder coat paint
- This product is certified Clean Air GOLD
- Available in White color
Materials Top is 1/2" thick optically clear glass with a jewel-polished, chamfered edge.
Base is constructed from four die-cast aluminum panels, connected by aluminum plates and stainless steel hardware.
Specifications Overall Dimensions: 40.9 in W x 40.9 in D x 15.75 in H SKUWC3T Catalog ID 36822427 Reference ID "Knoll Washington Corona️ Table" (Stock ID 5186822733869)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $500.00
Based on new shipping protocols for COVID-19, Inside Delivery & Package Removal service availability is dependent upon zip code.
Usually Ships via 2Modern Inside Delivery & Package Removal.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: This level of service includes transporting the item(s) inside your house/apartment/office to your preferred room of choice and package removal. Shipment can be brought up two flights of stairs in a walk-up; please let us know if you have additional stairs, which may incur additional costs. This is the recommended service for customers in multi-unit buildings or offices.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
- What's Included: Inside delivery to specified room, package removal, and customer signature required. This level of service does not include assembly or moving of existing items.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.