We have a weakness for acrylic—call it our Achilles’ heel. Taking inspiration from a genius piece by a French designer of the fifties, we swapped out the original’s green glass for transparent acrylic. The opal matte diffuser is a smooth cylinder suspended on three pins. Sure to inspire Lucite lust in even the most dedicated traditionalist, Achilles is a beautiful piece, stunning with brass accents, effortlessly cool with nickel.
- Achilles Collection
- UL Listed
- Damp Rated for Bathrooms and Covered Patios
- Available in Aged Brass or Polished Nickel finish
- Available in Opal Matte Glass
- Quick Ship
- UL Listed
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Steel, Glass. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 53.75 in W x 13 in D x 21.25 in H
- Canopy: 4.5 in W x 0.75 in H
- Downrod Length: 3 in, 6 in, 12 in and (2)-18 in
- 3 x 60W 120V E26 (medium base) type A19 Incandescent (not included)
- Damp Location
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 4154-AGB, 4154-PN GTIN806134852887, 806134852894 Catalog ID 17660680 Reference ID "Hudson Valley Lighting Achilles Island Pendant" (Stock ID 246010511369)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.