120V input, non-IC remodel housing with electronic transformer. For use with 2.5" low voltage trims.
- Low Voltage Recessed Collection
- For use with Low Voltage 2.5IN Trims
- Non-IC Housings require three inches of clearance from insulation on all sides; 0.5" of sheetrock should be considered when planning for housing installation
- UL Listed
- Quick Ship
- UL Listed
|| WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 >
||Housing is 20 gauge galvanized steel, painted black.
Electrical components within the can are a bi-pin ceramic socket with nickel plating and 18 gauge Teflon insulated wires with fiberglass sleeves.
- Low Voltage 834 Beveled Die-Cast Trim
- Low Voltage 836 Metal Trim
- Low Voltage 837 Adjustment From Vertical Trim
Shipping Time: Ships in 1 business day.
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
If you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.
2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy
As provided by WAC Lighting:
Manufacturer's 5 year warranty.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.