AC 5 Work Lowback is a high-quality office swivel chair, whose characteristic angled backrest lends it a fresh appearance. Designed with hidden mechanical functions for healthy seating comfort, AC 5 Work Lowback belongs to a family of task chairs with a consistent visual aesthetic: the AC 5 Group. The low angled backrest and the design of the armrests together facilitate considerable freedom of movement and even allow sideways sitting positions. Combined with the synchronized forward tilt and seat depth adjustment of the FlowMotion mechanism, AC 5 Work Lowback guarantees a dynamic sitting experience that has been proven to promote health and prevent back tension
Designed by Antonio Citterio.
- Designed by 2017
- This item is GREENGUARD Gold Certified
- Hard casters for carpet
- 5-Star Base
- Available in Polished Aluminum base
- Available in Plano Cream White/Sierra Grey, Plano Sierra Grey/Nero OR Plano Nero upholstery
- Quick Ship
Materials Base and Armrests: Polished aluminum.
Upholstery: Plano fabric.
- Overall: 23 in W x 20.75-30.75 in D x 35.75-40.25 in H
- Seat Height: 15.75-20.5 in
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 42102300, 42102300, 42102300 Catalog ID 33544535 Reference ID "Vitra AC 5 Work Lowback Office Chair" (Stock ID 4941391626285)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.