One of Gubi's most innovative products, the Gubi Chair, is designed by Boris Berlin and Poul Christiansen of Komplot Design. The Gubi Chair is the first furniture design to be based on the innovative technique of molding three-dimensional veneer. The 3D design gives the chair a comfortable seat and sense of lightness – with all edges pointing away from the user. Due to this ground breaking technology, the thickness of the veneer is allowed to be reduced to half than normally used. The Gubi chair was designed in 2003 and has won several prestigious design awards and is included in the permanent exhibition at the Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) in New York.
With a numerous base and shell options, the un-upholstered Gubi Chair becomes perfectly suited for hospitality projects as well as to the private home.
- Gubi 3D Collection
- Designed by Komplot Design, 2003
- Parts can be separated and sorted for recycling
- Disposal of plastic type PP may be done with incineration of waste
- Available in various shell finishes
- Available in Center Base or Sledge Base
For dusting and light cleaning of the plastic and wooden surface and frame use a soft, dry cloth. For further cleaning, use a soft cloth that is firmly wrung in clean water for gently wiping the surface, and then immediately use a dry cloth to wipe the surface again. If more thorough cleaning is necessary, use a mild detergent or washing-up liquid dissolved in water on a firmly wrung cloth. Afterwards, repeat the process with clean water as described above. Polish with a soft cloth after wiping.Do not use materials for maintenance that:
- Contain abrasive agents
- Are basic, acidiferous or organic
For the best maintenance of the product, protect it against sunlight and heat, and try to keep it away from moisture, grease and other dirt. Furthermore, protect the surfaces against sharp objects and other that might scratch.Designed by Komplot Design.Due to color variances with monitor display, we recommend ordering samples / swatches before purchasing products.Product Details
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Base: Steel.
Shell: Polypropylene plastic, wood.
- Overall: 20.5 in W x 21.1 in D x 33.5 in H
- Seat: 19.4 in W x 21.4 in D x 19 in H
- Frame: 22.7 in W x 19.7 in D
- Sitting Height: 17.7 in
- Frame Thickness: 0.4 in
- Shell Thickness: 0.2 in
Product Weight: 10.9 lbs.
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 10023852, 10023830, 10023856, 10023832, 10023860, 10023834, 10023864, 10023836, 10023872, 10023840, 10023876, 10023842, 10023880, 10023844, 10023868, 10023838, 10023936, 10023850, 10023932, 10023848, 10023928, 10023846 GTIN5710902867247, 5710902213716, 5710902880062, 5710902698124, 5710902872128, 5710902698025, 5710902880079, 5710902866783, 5710902880055, 5710902698032, 5710902879899, 5710902866424, 5710902879868, 5710902698070, 5710902879998, 5710902880116, 5710902868138, 5710902869852, 5710902870056, 5710902869869, 5710902870063, 5710902865915 Catalog ID 14770693 Reference ID "Gubi 3D Dining Chair" (Stock ID 45964656649)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Complimentary swatches are available for this product. Please fill out the form below to request swatches. If you have any questions, please contact us at (888) 222-4410.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.